Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7000 Stousland, College Station
A game day retreat; low taxes and College Station ISD. Brazos River frontage, rolling terrain, cleared pastures, hayfields, dense wooded areas, numerous creeks and ponds, a 13 acre lake and springs. A 3 bedroom, 2 bath camp house with numerous upgrades provides lodging for those weekend events. Several out buildings include barns, sheds, and covered awnings for hay and implement storage. Could be an excellent hunting resort....deer, hogs, ducks, fish!
- MLS® #16003060
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Feed line Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Pond, Small Trees, Stream
- Listing Agent:Saundra Mcculloch
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
- Address7000 Stousland
- SubdivisionEvans838.8 & 87.62 Acres
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Wood, Brick
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Built-in Icemaker, Built-In Oven-Gas, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.