Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10116 Riley Green Road, Franklin
This great little home on Camp Creek Lake is a perfect weekend retreat! This cute home offers approximately 960 square feet with two bedrooms, one bath, a large family room, spacious dining room and a galley kitchen. The family room offers a wall of windows and sliding glass doors that look out onto the lot and lake. Lots of wood floors and a wood burning stove make the family room cozy and comfortable. A spacious screened porch opens off of the family room and overlooks the back yard. Extensive decking surrounds the left side of the house. A private pier leads out to a large deck and covered boat house. Great lake access and views from the boat dock.
- MLS® #16004372
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage960
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Feed line Septic
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionLake, Large Trees, Private Road
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- FoundationPier Beam, Slab
- HOA Fees$500
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address10116 Riley Green Road
- AreaNE Robertson Co
- SubdivisionLot 74 - Camp Creek Lake
- Zip Code77856
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains
- AppliancesElectric Range, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingWin/Wall Unit
- CoolingWindow Unit
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Brad Corrier
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.