Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15170 Johnson Road, Franklin
Brick 2612 sq. ft., 3-2 home built in 1981 w new 30yr roof, Carpet, laminate, and tile floors and lots of windows. The kitchen has wood cabinets a breakfast bar, dining area, and office space. The home has a large living room/den w fireplace, raised ceiling. Beside the kitchen is a formal dining room & utility w sink, freezer & pantry. Two-car garage has remote openers. Sit, relax, and view the pasture and Woods on the wood deck along the South & East sides of the home. Land has large trees & Bermuda pasture with wood fence enclosing the yard and driveway. In back is shop with covered parking for one vehicle. RC water meter. All mineral surface rights owned will convey. Franklin ISD
- MLS® #17017061
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,612
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric, Telephone, Feed line Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
- Address15170 Johnson Road
- AreaNE Robertson Co
- SubdivisionJ.M. McNeese Survey, Abstract 231
- Zip Code77856-5102
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven-Electric, Dishwasher, Freezer Space - moved to Utility Room, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.