Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4215 Egremont Court, College Station
Welcome to this custom-built 2,820 sq ft, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3.5 car garage home. Once you add covered patios, storage, and garages you have a total of 4,147 sprawling square feet. This home's upgraded features includes energy-saving, spray foam insulation, a Centralite intelligent, low-voltage lighting system, KitchenAid slide-in professional-grade gas range, Media/Game room, an upstairs second suite that has a full sized, built-in bed with oversized walk-in closet, wood floors, wood staircase, raised ceilings with exposed wood beams, a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace with mantle, a circle drive, and an outdoor kitchen to fire up when entertaining.
- MLS® #17017198
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,820
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric, Garbage, Gas on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank, Stone Veneer, Stone/Rock
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecues, BBQ Grill, Covered Patio/Deck, Outside Kitchen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Public Road, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank, Stone Veneer, Stone/Rock
- HOA Fees600
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4215 Egremont Court
- SubdivisionCastlegate 2 Sec 201, Block 13, Lot 2
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-3207
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smart Home Feature, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Stove Top Grill, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Ryan P. Siegert
- Listing Office:Main Street Partners Re Grp
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.